KADD has hit me hard - the list of items on the needles or in the basket is ridiculous....
- Hourglass Sweater
- Jaywalker socks (toe up version)
- Hiking socks
- Knee socks
- Flower Hat and Lace Knee Highs. From the Winter 2004 issue. Unfortunately, I lost the pattern - in an effort to clean up my magazines I took out patterns I wanted and put them into page protectors. And have no idea where this pattern went - does anyone out there have a copy they'd be willing to lend me? I think I have to rip back though - I'm not sure where I left off....
- Socks on 2 circs
- Trekking socks (You're putting me on pattern)
- Mason-Dixon dish towel
- Open lace top from Vintage Knits
- Red Light Special (from Brooklyn Tweed)
- My So-Called Scarf
I think the plan now should be to clean out the basket before embarking on anything new :)