CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The wait is finally over

Almost 3 months after the announcement that downsizing was imminent, layoffs were finalized. Across all departments at my site in just one day. And while I still have a job, it was an incredibly difficult day. No one really got any work done as coworkers gathered in the halls to discuss the rumors and later console the affected. My parents have of course been checking in frequently to find out who and when, which has been exhausting. If worrying created food we'd have enough to feed a small country....

Tomorrow, puppy pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how stressful! I've been through those days before. And yes, even though you're safe," it's an incredibly hard thing to go through. Hang in there. Can't wait to see the puppy pics!

Sara said...

I'm glad you got through relatively unscathed. But I also know how stressful these days can be. Hang in there!