CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Almost finished

I almost had an FO to post, but I decided to redo the collar, picking up stiches more evenly this time around :) So, sometime soon, an FO.

In other objects that need finishing - I go my first set of revisions from my professor on Thursday. Both of us were surprised that there weren't more corrections, overall he thought it was "pretty good." I had to redo one set of studies, but I just took the pictures this morning and will throw them in and see how they look. Then I need to get feedback from the other 2 committee members and some signatures (assuming they'll sign off on it - one of them has me a bit worried). Just trying to keep calm.

Still job hunting. I got a temp/remote job this week that's up to 30 hours a week from home (or wherever), which is perfect. The pay is pretty good, the hours are flexible, and it gives me a chance to stay with the family a few more months and save money. Which is really what I should be focusing on right now.

Thanks everyone for your support :) Deep breaths.

0 comments: