CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Knit from Your Stash


I have alot of yarn. Seriously. And I love to buy yarn almost as much as I love to make stuff from it. With the new job and impending move, it seems like a good time to join the Knit from Your Stash bandwagon. Guidelines are as follows:
1. The Knit-From-Your-Stash-a-Thon will start January 16, 2007 and run through September 30, 2007 -- a period of nine months.
2. I will not buy any yarn during that period, with the following exceptions:
2.a. Sock yarn does not count. (Seriously. There needs to be some wiggle room!)
2.b. If someone asks for a specific knitted gift that I really and truly do not have the yarn for, I may buy yarn to knit that gift.
2.c. If I am knitting something and run out of yarn, I may purchase enough to complete the project.
2.d. I get one "Get Out of Jail Free" card -- I am allowed to fall off the wagon one time.
3. I am allowed to receive gifts of yarn.
4. Trading stash is allowed. (Purging of stash is encouraged in my case...)
So. There you have it. Let the knitting begin :)














1 comments:

JANNIKINZ said...

You got a super looking "stash" there...hope you have lots of fun using it..(I have already broken my new years resolution of not buying any more yarn! knew it wouldn't last)..