CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Taking stock

With the new year should come an inventory of what's going on in my knitting world....

Recent FOs:
Razor Cami
Sweater from Vintage Knits (picture coming eventually, as soon as I figure out how to fix the collar)
Silk Garden beanie (probably will be redone, I'm still not happy with the edge)
Circular needle holder (this will get its own post later - it made for a good day of sewing yesterday)

WIPs:
Trekking socks
KnitPicks socks
Fingerless gloves
Wicker sweater from Rowan
Lace leaf socks (or maybe embossed leaf...I forget)
Mason Dixon dishcloth

Planned:
More beanies and fingerless gloves
More socks (have you seen my stash?)
Endpaper Mitts
Ariann (I already have the yarn)
Sahara (may have the yarn)
Clapotis (Smaller versions using Noro and Koigu)

I am nothing if not ambitious. And short on attention :)

0 comments: